Sing, act, dance or show any other talent you carry!
The ‘Runway Talent Hunt’, an event presented by Myra’s and co-produced by Dream Catchers and Zee TV, provides a platform for residents to showcase any talent such as singing, acting, dancing, the organisers said.
The participants will have their performance videos uploaded on social media platforms and is open to all age groups. They can submit a prior performance video or any pre-recorded video as well.
Tripta Singh, Executive Vice President at ZEE APAC, talked about the event with Connected to India. “Being in the entertainment space, Zee will always promote initiatives that help to develop local talent,” she said.
Shalima Motial, Founder and CEO of Dream Catchers, said, “This is probably the first time that such a platform has been provided for artists to showcase their talent across performing arts and also across age groups; talent is a God-given gift and so it shouldn’t be hoarded like a miser but spent like a millionaire.”
Semi-finals and the final will be covered on Zee TV. Semi-finals will be a live event on March 31. The final event will be held on May 12 at the Pavilion at Far East Square.
With an elite panel of judges and audience, the event is all set to provide a platform for artistes in Singapore.
Categories of the Runway Talent Hunt:
- Singers – Age 6-11 (Junior), 12-18 (Teens) and Adults
- Dancers – Age 3-6 (Super Juniors), 6-11 (Junior), 12-18 (Teens) and Adults
- Open Talent Round - Age 6-11 (Junior), 12-18 (Teens) and Adults
- Parent-Child Combo talent round - any talent a family or a parent-child want to showcase together e.g an acting piece or a dance choreographed or magic trick, juggling et al.
Participants will get:
- Semi-Finals and Final covered on Zee Tv as they are the Co-Producers of the Runway Talent Hunt. It’ll be an edited version.
- All participants get Certificate of participation.
- Winners and Runners-up get Trophies
- Professional Photo Shoot and Video Shoot of Semi-Finals and Finale
- Additional Professional Outdoor Photo Shoot for Finalists
- Grooming Tips from Professionals at “Meet & Greet” for Finalists
- Goodie bags for Finalists
Myra’s, a well-known local eating joint which offers the best of Mexican cuisine and varieties of North Indian specialities, will have food stalls rimming the hall.
For Auditions, interested participants can send the performance video to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp at 91855177. Auditions are open until March 20.