Importers of Love Child Organics baby food pouches from Canada have voluntarily recalled the products, according to an alert by Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
The recall was a precautionary measure due to packaging defects that may allow the entry of spoilage microorganisms. The recall has been completed.
The implicated products are the following with Best Before dates up to and including May 25, 2019:
1. Love Child Organics Thanksgiving Dinner with Veggies + Turkey (128ml)
2. Love Child Organics Veggie Casserole with Lentils + Quinoa (128ml)
3. Love Child Organics Ratatouille with Lentils + White Beans (128ml)
4. Love Child Organics Pumpkin Risotto with Spinach + Chickpeas (128ml)
5. Love Child Organics Hearty Bolognese (128ml)
6. Love Child Organics Mango Chicken Stew (128ml)
7. Love Child Organics Vegetarian Chili with Sweet Potato + Kale (128ml)
Consumers who have purchased the above products are advised to not consume them.