Cricketer Tim David, who plays for Singapore’s national team, will join Indian Premier League (IPL) outfit Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) when the season resumes next month.

Indian-American Satya Nadella, Paytm founder Vijay Shekhar Sharma to invest in US T20 cricket league

Following Shah Rukh Khan, Paytm’s founder Vijay Shekhar Sharma and Microsoft’s Indian-origin CEO Satya Nadella have become angel investors in the United States’ first-ever T20 cricket league, the Major League Cricket (MLC).

5th SCC T20 tournament gets official ICC stamp, national team players eligible to play

The 5th International Singapore Cricket Club (SCC) Twenty20 Tournament to be held in the city-state from August 11-13 has received approval from the International Cricket Council.

Murali set to dazzle Singapore in SCC T20 tournament

As the city gears up for the 5th Singapore Cricket Club (SCC) International Twenty20 tournament, the organisers are working overtime to ensure that the entire event is a smashing success.

Seven Hong Kong national team players part of KCC squad for Singapore T20 tournament

As the region gets ready for the 5th Singapore Cricket Club T20 tournament from August 11-13, seven Hong Kong national players are part of the 13-man Kowloon Cricket Club (KCC) team set to take part in the event.

From challenging cousins at the void decks to being the only women in men’s league: Diviya G K

“My cousins were on the national cricket team for Singapore, and I used to play cricket with them at the void decks when I was about eight years old. They would tease me by saying that I cannot play cricket because I am a girl,” said Diviya G K, captain of the Singapore Women’s National Cricke

SCC Twenty20 teams to be kitted by UFL for fifth consecutive year

Ashok Mahtani had risen up to the challenge of organising a cricket tournament for the high profile Singapore Cricket Club (SCC) leading to the first Twenty20 championship in 2009.

SCC Twenty20 2017 Chairman Push Sharma tells you everything you need to know about the tournament

Connected to India caught up with the Push Sharma, chairman, SCC Twenty20 2017 on the intricacies of the upcoming event, the marquee players and other attractions for cricket fans in the city.

About Tag: SCC T20

Singapore Cricket Club (SCC) gears up for the 5th International SCC Twenty20 Tournament, Connected to India caught up with the Push Sharma, chairman, SCC Twenty20 2017 on the intricacies of the upcoming event, the marquee players and other attractions for cricket fans in the city.